Saturday, October 03, 2009

Can I Help You?


Hi Friends! I wish you a happy Sunday, and I hope your weekend has been great so far.

Guess what? I am starting something that I feel would be beneficial to all of my loyal bloggy readers and friends.

Starting from today, and then for every 1st Sunday of the month, I will accept questions from you. Yes, YOU! And I will try my very best to answer your questions, or help you with whatever problem that you have.
What kind of questions, or problems? Well, firstly, I'm not Superman. Nor am I a genius. But I won't set a limit to what kind of questions to ask me. If there's anything that I can't answer you, I can do research on it, or ask a friend of mine who may be an expert in the particular area.

Yes, that's right. Everything under the sun. And nope, this is not a male-chauvinistic, ego-boosting activity just to make me feel good. No strings attached.

And I welcome debates or discussions as well, which will be very interesting indeed!

For those of you who are new here to this blog, or don't really know me that well yet, just for your information, I am a nutritionist. And through my working experience, I had dealt with specific areas, such as nutritional medicine, pediatric nutrition, food act & regulations.

Disclaimer 1: I am not trying to advocate any company nor its products

Disclaimer 2: I am not charging any fee :)

Disclaimer 3: Nope, this is not because I'm too free!




So... who wants to go first?

4 Comments:

Blogger Inge' said...

Wow!!! I am first! Here is my question.

Fact or fiction: drinking more water will get rid of cellulite.

Okay, so it is not phrased as a question, but you get the drift and....I was first!:)

Monday, October 05, 2009 1:59:00 AM  
Blogger MysLykeMeeh said...

Ohhh?? well...

What do you think is the reason why a question unanswered remain a question?

Is that a question?

Interesting post!

By the way....it's myslykemeeh....

Wednesday, October 07, 2009 8:50:00 PM  
Blogger Deboshree said...

Hmm..Interesting!
Well, I don't have any interesting question but I can ask you this-

You have worked for quite a few years and I haven't experienced anything from that sphere of life. People tell me that one gets less idealistic and more flexible with their morals as time passes.They lose their energy and drive to make a difference and simply learn to go with the flow. Is that so and if so,why??

Love
Deboshree

Thursday, October 08, 2009 5:12:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Why thank you Inge' for starting the ball rolling! ;) First come, first served. I will answer your question in my next post.

Thanks Mys Lyke Meeh and Deboshree for your questions. I will answer yours after Inge's :)

Thursday, October 08, 2009 7:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home